+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Prabhu Deva's Muqabla in ABCD review

Prabhu Deva's Muqabla in ABCD review

Hi all......

Hope you all know prabhudeva a great director come choreographer.......

He is one of the famous and the most talented star of south as well as north. The most interesting and the famous song is muqabla which was really successful .His dance was really amazing in that song. From that song I became a great fan of him. During those times this was one of the most famous songs. Heard that prabhudeva’s muqabla will be used to promote in remo D souza’s directional venture ABCD. Is that true what I heard? If so can anyone please tell in brief about his muqala in ABCD movie review?

Thank you!!!

Hi sagarika,

The thing which you heard is absolutely right!!!!

It is said that choreographer come director prabhudeva’s all time hit song muqabla which was such a beautiful song will be used for the promotion of the upcoming movie ABCD(anybody can dance) which is directed by the famous choreographer and director remo D souza. They also say that muqabla is an iconic song and his dance performance in that song made it a great hit. Director remo had told in an interview that they will be using the song for the promotion of ABCD and he also says that this going to be the first song to come out. Remo attached in prabhu along with other famous choreographers for ABCD.

I am looking forward to watching the movie based on dance. I love to learn new dancing steps and pretty excited to see Prabhu Deva’s dancing moves. I am keenly awaiting for the review of movie in missmalini.com

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed