+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Can a manglik girl marry a non manglik boy?

Can a manglik girl marry a non manglik boy?

Hey

I am manglik girl madly love with non manglik boy.We want to get married kindly help us so that we can get rid of this manglik dosh by any puja . Please help me . we cant live without each other .

Hey

if you do have any fears, it is better to get rid of them so that you are mentally at peace and better prepared to handle the rough and tumble of later years
    In Hindu religion, there are specific poojas and Havans which can be got done to remove the ill effects of Mangal Dosha
    1. Subramanya/Dharmasthala in Udupi District of Karnataka, and
    2. Sree Kalahasti near Tirupati in AP are famous for these Poojas.

Hope do this poojas surely you will get rid of all dosha

GOD BLESS YOU

[QUOTE=nagachitnya21;275533]Hey

I am manglik girl madly love with non manglik boy.We want to get married kindly help us so that we can get rid of this manglik dosh by any puja . Please help me . we cant live without each other .[/QUOTE]
    It depends on your family and you how much you believe on it. I don't believe so I will suggest yes you can.

Hey

Dekh dear, yeh manglik dosh and all sirf tab tujhe affect karega jab tu usse maanegi aur follow karegi..

Christians, muslims, parsis and even Jat Sardars don't go for Kundli milan and all but do get married and stay happy..

Aur ek baat, agar love marriage karni hai toh fir ye dosh/mangal etc ka sawaal toh mann me aana hi nahi chahiye..

Still, for ur info.. ladki ka mangal 28 ki umar k baad kam ya say almost nil ho jaata hai.. so chill maar and go ahead with urr love if he also really loves, cares, respects and promises to stand by u.. with ur mangal dosh..

Stay blessed,
    Warm regards..

[QUOTE=nagachitnya21;275533]Hey

I am manglik girl madly love with non manglik boy.We want to get married kindly help us so that we can get rid of this manglik dosh by any puja . Please help me . we cant live without each other .[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Ashish Bhatt; 01-02-2013 at 12:11 AM. Reason: missed something

Love conquers the world.

I think Abhishek and Aishwarya had similar problems? Seems like relationship working good so far.

Hi,

If you both are really loving each other and believe that you guys are made for each other then dont believe all these things, love both from the core of your heart.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed