+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Tips to Keep Dental Problems Away

Tips to Keep Dental Problems Away

Hi all,

One of my brother have tooth pain. I see him suffering with that often. Even though he has taken many precautions it was just temporary; but it was not treated wholly. After seeing him I really got scared. So in order to avoid that problem with my teeth I would like to know some ways to prevent dental problems. Can anyone give me some tips to keep dental problems away, so that it will be truly helpful to me please help!

Hi Rahul! This is the best idea! Hope you know the saying “prevention is better than cure” this actually suits you.

Almost all of us wish to have a sparkling teeth and a beautiful smile. Our mouth plays a major part of our day to life. Right from eating, drinking talking etc.

I have seen Most of the people brushing at least for 10-15 minutes; that is not a healthier sign, because, the gums will become weak and very soon the teeths may fall. And there are chances of getting teeth ache. So here I would like to give some Tips to keep your teeth and gums healthy and happy. Please just have a glance on it.

The following are those;

• Brush your teeth at least twice a day and floss daily
    • Avoid eating acidic and sugary food and drinks
    • Atleast once in a month see your dentist for a checkup and cleaning
    • Another important thing is prefer to eat and drink healthy foods

These are some ways to keep your teeths and gums happy and healthy. Hope it helped!

Hi Rahul,

Brushing teeth twice is very important to keep dental problems away.Take a good care of your teeth, do not strain your teeth by using some hard brushes on it. Please do use some herbal tooth paste, for healthy teeth. You can better follow the things which gayathri have suggested..........it works

Angry End of Dental Problems

[QUOTE=Rahul_Mehta;275720]Hi all,

One of my brother have tooth pain. I see him suffering with that often. Even though he has taken many precautions it was just temporary; but it was not treated wholly. After seeing him I really got scared. So in order to avoid that problem with my teeth I would like to know some ways to prevent dental problems. Can anyone give me some tips to keep dental problems away, so that it will be truly helpful to me please help![/QUOTE]

This is applicable for all ages even the loose teeth will beome strong like a rock. To keep your teeth healthy and ward of all future problems :
    1 clean your teeth after meals or sweets
    2 Have good eating habits and nutrition that helps gums and teeth ( u can find this from doctors / interenet )
    3 Now the MOST important : - Gently apply with fingers VICCO VAJRADANTI tooth powder on your teeth and gums. Donot spit or rinse / wash for a few minutes. Allow sliva to circualte and risne all your gums for 3- 4 mts. Then thouroghly clean your mouth. No brushing of teeth for next hour or so. EASIEST is do this after brushing the teeth.
    4 In a few days time you will see the resuts. Gums and teeth become firm and even loose tooth becomes firmly fixed in place. Continue this forever and keep the dentist and problems away.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed