+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to increase the hemoglobin level

How to increase the hemoglobin level

My sister had a regular check up with the doctor for fatigue. It resulted in deficiency of Hemoglobin. The effects are anemia, deficiency of Iron etc. What are the best sources that to be used to get beneficial in increasing the hemoglobin levels?

Also help me listing the foods to be taken to increase hemoglobin. Thanks.

An organized diet is very important for increasing the level of Hemoglobin. You must consume the foods that are rich in folate, Iron and Vitamin B12.

Folate Present in spinach, cabbage, yeast, nuts and fruits.
    Vitamin B12 Present in animal origin like Meat, liver, eggs and dairy products.
    Iron - Present in red meat, liver, egg yolk, green leafy vegetables, dry fruits, jiggery, brown bread, raw rice.

I hope this information could help you to follow to obtain the hemoglobin increased.

hi keyenbella

i will tell only important things -

green vegetables specially spinach , bringal etc

fruits like apple

have lemon or orange with these vegetables n fruits

non veg specially liver

jaggery , millet ,..

if haemoglobin is very low then u can take supplememnts also for few months as per doctor 's advice ..
    and should check other problems also ... like in females if monthly bleeding is more or if cycles are frequently happening then its treatment is very important ..

so if wannna something specific thing then i wannna know more ... if wannna u can msg in private ..

take care

Hi Keyen,

I think pomegranate is the best fruit to elevate your hemoglobin level. Apart from this, you can include a lot of veggies and fruits like orange, cantaloupe, pineapple, grapefruit, banana, raspberry, strawberry, guava, papayas, kiwi fruit, black currants, mango, lychee.

You can try dry fruits with ghee. That's help in increasing the hemoglobin level in body.

[QUOTE=quantahis;276114]You can try dry fruits with ghee. That's help in increasing the hemoglobin level in body.[/QUOTE]

Hii,

Dont eat ghee and dryfruits it will increase your cholestrol level not your blood, eat some fruits and vegetables which surely help you to increase your blood level.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed