+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Cocktail Recipes for New Year

Cocktail Recipes for New Year

I am hosting a New Years Eve party today at my place with a few of my closest friends. I was wondering if anyone had some recipes for Cocktail. Wish you all a awesome New Year…
    Thanks!! =)

Yes I do…! I know one fruit based Cocktail that can be prepared at your home, but I will take 4 whole hours to prepare that..! I will give you the Ingredients and method to prepare the drink..! Prepare the drink and enjoy with your friends.

INGREDIENTS that will needed to prepare the Fruited Champagne Punch:
    6 cups orange juice, chilled
    1 cup water
    1/2 pound seedless grapes
    1 orange, sliced
    1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and halved, if large
    1 bottle (48 ounces) Hawaiian guava drink, chilled
    1 bottle (750 ml) dry champagne, chilled and
    fresh mint

Directions to prepare:

Step 1:
    Day before serving: In pitcher, combine 2 cups orange juice with the water. Pour 2 cups orange juice mixture into a 3-cup ring mold.
    Step 2:

Freeze mold until firm, about 3 hours. Arrange grapes, orange slices and strawberries around top of mold. Fill with reserved orange juice mixture freeze.

Step 3:

In a 6-quart punch bowl, combine remaining 4 cups orange juice and the guava drink. Just before serving, stir in champagne. Unmold ice ring float fruit side up on punch.

And final thing to do is garnish with mint.

I hope you and your friends will like this drink..! My best wishes to you and your friends..! Have a blast…! and Happy New Year..!

[QUOTE=Saachirocks4;275797]I am hosting a New Years Eve party today at my place with a few of my closest friends. I was wondering if anyone had some recipes for Cocktail. Wish you all a awesome New Year…
    Thanks!! =)[/QUOTE]

Who says tequila is made for margaritas only? This sweet and savory summer cocktail mixes the hard stuff with fresh strawberries, basil, lime juice and — for an extra foodie touch — balsamic vinegar. We approve.

Corzo Italian Sipper

1 ¼ oz. Corzo Silver
    2 strawberries
    1 sprigs of fresh basil
    4 drops of balsamic
    1 oz. Fresh lime juice
    2 oz. distilled water
    2 packets of Splenda or similar or 1 oz Agave Nectar

Serve over the rocks in an 8 oz. glass

Method: In a mixing glass muddle fresh strawberries and basil, add the rest of the ingredients with ice, shake 20 times and serve in a rocks glass with fresh ice. Garnish with a fresh spring of basil

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Food & Drinks
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed