+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to Deal With Dandruff This Winter

How to Deal With Dandruff This Winter

Hiii Friends!
    This year winter is too cold and the skin becomes dry very soon. Especially people canít deal with their hair. During winter the scalp becomes dry and the flakes are visible on the hair and sometimes on the shoulder if we wear black coloured clothes. This is the major issue that most of the people face during winter.
    Friends if you know some remedies to deal with dandruff during winter then please share so that many populaces will get benefited.

You are absolutely correct Moushumi..
    Even I faced dandruff problem during winter. My hair will be soft all through the year and during winter it becomes dry and I used to get dandruff.
    For such issues, soak few Fenugreek seed in water and leave it for the whole night. Heat Coconut oil and mash the seeds in the oil. Apply warm oil on the place where you have dandruff. Leave it for half to one hour and wash your hair with some Anti dandruff shampoo. I would suggest Himalayas Ayurvedic Anti Dandruff Shampoo.
    Another method is that; crush or grind neem leaves and make it a paste. Apply the paste on the scalp and leave it for half an hour and wash your hair with regular or anti dandruff shampoo.
    Follow any one of the method at least twice a week for best result.

I get benefited from neem leaves. Now I have dandruff free and healthy hair.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed