+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: let's make friends :D

let's make friends :D

Letme introduce myself here.Well,i'm an extremely artsy guy,i act,write,read,draw,paint and sometimes dance ...I'm the kind of guy who is perfectly comfortable making the first move;whether it be romantic kiss on the doorstep or throwing some bully outta the door :P...I've been quite lucky in the travelling area,my dad being in external affairs,i've travelled quite a few nations.I read a lot,mostly literature.I'm pretty mature for my age and my mom often refers me as 'wise beyond my years' ...If we hang out,there will never be an 'awkward silence',don't worry,if yoy're nervous,i will just tease you.

hmmm what else...

Well i was born in delhi and i so... love this place.I've recently returned from london and doing my college thing here in delhi and enjoying every bit of it.I'm an extremely friendly person but i don't have many friends around from delhi due to my travelling thing,so i'd like to make some.

so,let's make friends,especially delhi valas :P

Hey Sharma,

I am very much impressed on your introduction, My self Rani from bangalore, kya aap mujhse dhosti nahi karoghe kya??

hey

hey parineeti,

haan,kyun nahi...let's get to know each other (:

Hey sharma,

Kya mein apke bharein mein jaan sakti hu, like what is your hobbies and which is your fav food? which is your fav place in india ?

hey

hey parineeti,well,i love playing cricket,i love movies,dancing,hanging out wid frnds,travelling and all...basically,i'm a fun loving guy...what about you?

Hii..
    Welcome to Sukhdukh..
    Nice to see you buddy..
    Lets be good friend.. Try to post threads and replies to this thread so that others will come to know about you and they will come forward to make friendship with you.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed