+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Is Bangalore best Indian city to live?

Is Bangalore best Indian city to live?

Hi friends,

Recently, I read an article in the newspaper that Bangalore ranks the top position in the best cities in India. Iím not sure how far that information is true. I would like to know, is that a best Indian city to live in? If so, please tell me the prominent features to justify that.

Eagerly waiting for your replies!!!

Hi Dude,

As per the recent survey, Bangalore ranks better than New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata amongst Indian cities in overall global quality of living index. The cityís overall quality of living rank has raised three notches from 139 to 141, a previous rank of 2011.

This is because of the best infrastructure of the city. This is the best city to live in as it loaded with the abundant features like electricity supply, water availability, telephone and mail services, public transportation, and the range of international flights from local airports.

Bangalore's rise in its quality of living ranking can be attributed to living and personal safety standards, a measure of stability and crime levels. It has more than 1,500 multinational software companies, is an information technology hub, and is often referred to as the Silicon Valley of India.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bangalore
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed