+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: let's be friends

let's be friends

Hi! everyone.
    i am a guy in Shanghai, i love india, and i love indian culture and tradition. i had an indian friend many years ago, i met him and made friends with him in his firsrt business trip to shanghai, from then on ,we became friends, we ofter chatted online and called up through msn or skype, he was very kind to me, through keeping touch with him i learned very much about indian culture and tradition. but now we have lost touch. i miss him very much. Now I'd like to make more indian friends, young or old, male or female, through this kind forun .
    msn: george6158@live.cn
    skype name: trafalgar6158

Hi Friend,

First of all, I welcome you to this forum. I would like to be a good friend of you. Please share more about you here in this forum. And Iím sure that, youíll get a lot of friends through this site.

response to mohan_hu

Hi! friend
    I appreciate your kindness reply, i'm very happy to have the honor to be accepted as your friend, i live in shanghai, i'm engineer, my hobbies are reading, music, and english. though my english is still not good. there are so many english speaking countries in the world, why i like india best! because india is quite simlar to china. both of our countries are among the largest countries in the world ;both of our countries have the largest population in the world; both of our countries have a long glorious history and both of our countries have developed rapidly in recent years. china used to be a poor country, but now things have changed completely. many foreigners come to china, they found that as if they were in a western country, i think that india has also made great progress in economy. In certain aspect, your country has the advantage over china, first your country is an english speaking country, blending into western economic system , india is easier than china; secondly the average age of your population is comparatively younger than that of china and third your country's high tech is the top level in the world, so i think we have something common to talk about, by communicating with each other. we can learn more about our each other's country and maybe we can offer ourselves opportunities to develop ourselves!
    i'd very much like to share your glorious experience and hoppies here.

Smile error correction

there is a spelling mistake in my last post, in the last sentence "hoppies "should be corrected to "hobbies".

Hello trafalgar .

Welcome to SD, I am also a new meber to this forum, I am lovin it .. I like to read all threads in beauty and fashion it is so helpful and you can make new friends also here.. Anyways can you tell me what is famous in shanghai please??

reply to Surabhi Gawde

[QUOTE=Surabhi Gawde;276831]Hello trafalgar .

Welcome to SD, I am also a new meber to this forum, I am lovin it .. I like to read all threads in beauty and fashion it is so helpful and you can make new friends also here.. Anyways can you tell me what is famous in shanghai please??[/QUOTE]

hi Surabhi Gawde
    Iím so happy to have you to be my new friend.
    Shanghai,a city that is unforgettable once you see
    The most famous place is Nanjing Road built in the city's colonial era now has become a pedestrian street for shopping, sightseeing and recreation, in the past we called Nanjing road the ďten-mile glamour foreign bazaarĒit houses the most luxury restaurants, grand theatres, the largest department stores, Museums, nightclubs, cinemas and etc, you name it ,it has it .
    Next famous to Nanjing road is the place located on the west bank of the famous Huangpu river, we now call this area the ďPudong new areaĒ it is the central business and financial district full of skyscrapers.
    Shanghai leads the new trend of many aspects in china , fashion, delicious food, beautiful women, nightclub, KTV, clothing, high tech products, a variety of light industry products and small commodities, you name itÖ
    If you have time to go on a trip to shanghai, I think I can be your guide, I can show you around shanghai and Iím sure you will get shocked by the charming of shanghai, you will like it, there is nobody will uninvolved or will just pass it in a hurry.
    Welcome to shanghai, friends, Iím waiting for you!

Smile reply to Surabhi Gawde 2

Hi Surabhi Gawde
    From reading your threads in beauty and fashion forum, I have learned that mayby youíre interested in clothing materials. China is famous for its silk products, though shanghai doesnít produce silk products, its nearby towns are all the most famous silk producing area especially Shuzhou city which is only 90 miles away from shanghai producing a variety of high quality silk products, so shanghai is flooded with various nice silk products, they are cheap, colorful, smooth and soft.
    Apart from silk products, shanghai market is also full of all kinds of Chemical fiber fabric, one type is called the ice silk which is most suitable for indian women to wear under your tropical climate ,it is breathable, cool and no sticking sweat.
    Welcome you to inquirie about shanghai market information as long as I know, I am ready to give you my timely service.

Hey trafalgar,

Thank you soooo very much for your kindly respons and a wonderful information about your shanghai.. How long you are there? It seems you are a business holder ? Am I right?

Smile reply to Surabhi Gawde 3

Hi Surabhi Gawde
    Thank you for taking time to reply me.
    Shanghai is my hometown, I was born here, grow up, study and work here. So Iím well familiar with it. Recently , Iíve got a plan to start up an online business .So I'd like to find some items rare abroad. Iím very happy to meet you in this forum. Would you please kindly let me know what famous goods your city have, such as clothing materials, local style commodities, electronic device, rare perfume, rare and interesting video game softwares even Indian incense with special fragrance for home use, anything will do, it is best that only your country or city have. I canít thank you too much for bothering you here.

Hi trafalgar,

i am Saachi i have been in Shanghai, it was very long time i love the people and the street food very much. I loved my stay in Shanghai, I am planning to visit Shanghai with my family once again later this month or 1st week of Feb..! can you give me your email id or something so that i can contact you and we can meet up and have some fun time visiting places in Shanghai.

Smile reply to Saachi

Hi Saachi
    I am George, I’m very glorious to have the honour to be your friend. As I mentioned above on the first floor,I had an indian friend many years ago, I met him and made friends with him on his business trip to shanghai. He was very kind to me, Indian people have made deep impression on me. Unfortunately, we are now out of touch, luckily enough, I get a new Indian friend again, It’s so amazing that you’ve planed to go on a trip to my hometown Shanghai. I’ m looking forward to meeting you and your honourable family members here. During your stay in shanghai, I can show you around shanghai. Be sure to take heavy overcoats with you, shanghai is much colder than that of India.
    msn: george6158@live.cn
    skype name: trafalgar6158
    qq: 604888295
    Last edited by trafalgar; 01-10-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Hi trafalgar,

Your such a sweet person, sure ill will make sure that i will get the overcoats with me when i come to shanghai, and i will contact you soon through skype very soon.

Smile reply to Saachi

Hi Saachi
    I think that we should set a contact time which will be available for both of us, I’ll be free at 8 p .m (Beijing time). Generally speaking at this time, I will be online, Monday to Sunday every evening will do, or Please tell me what time you are available. Then I’ll see if it is suitable for both of us.
    Last edited by trafalgar; 01-11-2013 at 05:38 PM.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed