+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Want to get rid of pimples with out medicine

Want to get rid of pimples with out medicine

Hello all,

I normally have a dry skin, so i will take up facial every month. Few days after that, i could see pimples all over my face; this made my face to look really bad, and i am totally worried about it. Even after consulting dermatologists i was not able to get rid out of it completely and there were many side effects also. I wanted to get rid of pimples without any medicine; so i am looking for some natural treatments to get it cured. Could you please help me on this?

Thank you!!!

Hi sharmila.....

Pimples are a very common problem for both young guys and girls. These pimples will create some black spots on the face and makes it to look ugly. So it is better to get rid of it in the initial stage itself. As you have specified that you need to get rid of pimples without any medicine i will help you by giving some natural ways to get rid of it. Please have a look at it;

Here are some tips please do follow it;

• It is appreciable to drink plenty of water a day.
    • Wash your face often, which will help in removing the dirt dust from the face and makes it fresh.
    • Don’t ever try rubbing your pimples; because, it will spread all over your face.
    • Another natural treatment for pimples is toothpaste. Apply a little amount of toothpaste on the affected area, allow it to dry for few minutes and then wash your face.
    • Another simple remedy to get rid of pimples is lemon juice. Take a small amount of lemon juice and apply it all over the affected area before going bed.
    • Honey and cinnamon is also an effective treatment to cure the pimples. Mix cinnamon with honey to get a fine paste and apply on the pimples before sleeping and next morning wash your face with cold water.
    • It is also advisable not to take junk foods and also oily foods.
    • Cucumber is also one of the best treatments for pimples.
    • Always keep your face clean by removing the dirt.

Please do follow all these above mentioned tips to have a clear skin.

Hope it helped!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed