+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Srk new movie chennai express trailer review

Srk new movie chennai express trailer review

Hiii,

Does anyone of you know about the release date of “Chennai Express” Trailer?
    I heard from some source that it is going to release on 1 Jan 2013, but I have not seen it in any website.
    If anyone of you had watched the trailer then kindly update the reviews and if possible give me the link.

Hii Akanksha,

The trailer if Chennai Express has not yet released. But few posters are out. Once it gets released, then I will surely update the link and reviews.

By seeing the poster I think SRK is really inspired by Tamil movies. He acted as a Tamilian in Ra.One and now the “Chennai Express”..
    Hope it will hit the box office.

I think SRK wants to win the heart of South Indians.

Let us discuss about it in detail once the trailer get release.

Its seems to be fine movie.

Hell kumar,

Sorry to ask you but how can you say it will be a fine movie ? I mean without knowing anything of it? right now only the firstlook has been revealed so ow?

Re:

I just saw the poster of Chennai Express. Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone look different as compared to their previous movies. The trailer of Chennai Express has not yet released. Hopefully Missmalini.com will update soon about Rohit Shetty' action flick.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed