+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Do you approve of premarital sex

Do you approve of premarital sex

are you in favour of premarital sex
    china used to be a traditional country, parents will not alllow their daughters go out before dark and it is improper for men and women to touch each other's hand in passing objects. otherwise they will ruin their reputation, but with the influence of western films and culture, things have changed thoroughly. boys and girls studying in universitys will rent houses outside their colleges and live together.and girls will tell their boyfriends frankly that she has lived together with other several boys before and it doesn't matter to the boys, as if nothing has happened.
    i really want to know what's it in india?
    will you accept a non-virgins girl as your wife?

Thumbs up Virginity is lack of dignity

Everybody has a past. In todays world, most girls from cities if they do not have past can be problem, either she was bitchy, rude or had attitude so nobody wanted to date her in college. Everybody needs love, stay in relationship if you like her then move on to get married or find someone else you like. In India premarital sex is still kinda frown upon. More in cities and less in rural areas. Just because girl is virgin, does not mean she is always better, just advice from friends experience. I do not have the statistics, but i am sure premarital sex in India is lot lower than China. In china premarital sex is like 60%. Personally i am not a virgin and I do not care about the virginity of girl as far as she is honest with me and I like her. Arrange marriage brides are usually virgin, does not mean couples are more happier? Goodluck boy!

Thumbs up reply

[QUOTE=prakash1234;276697]Everybody has a past. In todays world, most girls from cities if they do not have past can be problem, either she was bitchy, rude or had attitude so nobody wanted to date her in college. Everybody needs love, stay in relationship if you like her then move on to get married or find someone else you like. In India premarital sex is still kinda frown upon. More in cities and less in rural areas. Just because girl is virgin, does not mean she is always better, just advice from friends experience. I do not have the statistics, but i am sure premarital sex in India is lot lower than China. In china premarital sex is like 60%. Personally i am not a virgin and I do not care about the virginity of girl as far as she is honest with me and I like her. Arrange marriage brides are usually virgin, does not mean couples are more happier? Goodluck boy![/QUOTE]

Hi prakash1234
    Though both China and India are traditional countries, India is a democratic country and opened to the western world much earlier than China did, why India premarital sex is still kinda frown upon and premarital sex is far less than China. Years ago, an Indian friend of mine came to China on his business trip, during his stay in Shanghai, he got a Chinese girlfriend accompanied him in and out, once I asked him whether I could have an Indian girl accompany me, if I am in India? To my surprise, he said, “No, you can’t, because India is a traditional country and Indian girls are traditional.” I wonder why?
    You are absolutely right as you mentioned above that everyone has his or her past and everybody needs love, but I often heard some complaints from the groups of decent and lovely girls about that on their college campuses junky and immoral girls have become very popular and hooligans can play women as much as they like under the cover of making friends,

Hi friend,

We cannot say that, everyone adopted that Western culture, still few are there to verve the culture and tradition of India. Even I agree with Prakash that, honesty is more important than virginity, as everyone has their times past.

[QUOTE=trafalgar;276692]are you in favour of premarital sex[/QUOTE] --> No.

[QUOTE=trafalgar;276692]will you accept a non-virgins girl as your wife?[/QUOTE] --> Yes.

Thumbs up Hypocrisy

[QUOTE=trafalgar;276741]Hi prakash1234
    Though both China and India are traditional countries, India is a democratic country and opened to the western world much earlier than China did, why India premarital sex is still kinda frown upon and premarital sex is far less than China. Years ago, an Indian friend of mine came to China on his business trip, during his stay in Shanghai, he got a Chinese girlfriend accompanied him in and out, once I asked him whether I could have an Indian girl accompany me, if I am in India? To my surprise, he said, “No, you can’t, because India is a traditional country and Indian girls are traditional.” I wonder why?
    You are absolutely right as you mentioned above that everyone has his or her past and everybody needs love, but I often heard some complaints from the groups of decent and lovely girls about that on their college campuses junky and immoral girls have become very popular and hooligans can play women as much as they like under the cover of making friends,[/QUOTE]
    First of all sorry for the late reply, i did not get any alert or message that you replied.
    Yes you go to china or west you get gf easily, you go to India your chances are almost zero to none. Women in India need to open up, marry whoever they like. Society needs to put women's happiness at first. She has the right to marry whoever she likes. Dad refuses his daughters marriage just bcos he belongs to lower caste? Even though he has a good job? What kinda shit is that? Unfortunately in India, when women starts dating western guy or a foreigner, people look down on as though she is she is slut or licking foreigners ass? Our indian society is so much stuck up, specially the older generation never put kids happiness first.
    Yes india is a democratic nation. We speak english which is our biggest assest as compared to so many other countries in asia, eastern europe and russia. Guess what we invented Kamasutra? and we opposing love marriages and pre marital sex? Well the answer is, India was a sexually liberal country untill the centuries of muslim invasion and country became sexually deprived nation. Virginity and all are old middle eastern concepts. Look at recent westernized country like Korea, who got independence from Japan almost the same time as we did from british and where they are at. Korea used to called a third world country and now it has better technology and lifestyle than US. I have actually lived their. India needs to open up sexually embrace westernization if not look at the countries failed to westernize, pakistan, syria? About to die. You will argue, middle east Dubai and all is not westernized, but they are great countries? The whole world is just interested in their oil not culture. The day oil is gone, god know what will happen to them. So modern India has to decide what they want to be? Embrace westernization(love marriages) or go towards middle east(arrange marriages, no pre marital sex)?

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed