+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Looking for a Partner.

Looking for a Partner.

Hi All,

Wish you a very happy and prospective new year with new hopes, dreams and their fulfillment.

I am 24 years guy from delhi and looking for a life partner now. I am very simple, cool, and open minded guy and I respect all of the religions. I am working for a Multi National company as a Server Engineer. Any girl from any religion of approx my age can contact me. Specially from Delhi / NCR.

Thanks
    Shiv

Hi ShivKumar,

Wish you the same!!!

Thanks for expressing your interest by sharing your query in this forum, instead of searching in other networking sites. If I come to know, any such girl, Iíll let you know, and Iím sure that, youíll find genuine and best match through this site.

My best wishes to you! Hope, this year will find a best match to you!!!

[QUOTE=shabhana_bgm;276829]Hi ShivKumar,

Wish you the same!!!

Thanks for expressing your interest by sharing your query in this forum, instead of searching in other networking sites. If I come to know, any such girl, Iíll let you know, and Iím sure that, youíll find genuine and best match through this site.

My best wishes to you! Hope, this year will find a best match to you!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks dear!

Try to be truthful and honest. soon you will find the perfect match for you.

I am a 27-year-old, attractive, professional guy that was having trouble meeting nice females. that weren't intimidated by the fact that I make a good living and own my own home. I was a little nervous about this, because I was afraid people wouldn't be honest. I searched the profiles and found one girl that sounded exactly like me (good job, house, dog, attractive), so I sent her not only 1, but 3 eye contacts. she sent me a message and then it continued back and forth. After a few weeks we talked on the phone and then met for dinner. I had sent her a picture of mine but she didn't send one of her, but when we saw each other we were very shocked and relieved. They say that when you meet "the one" you just know, and now I can relate. We have so much in common and want all the same things in life.
    Find partners for Dating and long term relationship. You can think about your past relationships, and start over with a real Dating match. I strongly recommend "howtodategirls.org". If you are busy with your work like me. you can spend sometime online and interact with some nice friends.

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=shabhana_bgm;276829]Hi ShivKumar,

Wish you the same!!!

My best wishes to you! Hope, this year will find a best match to you!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks dear. However, I haven't got anyone's reply. I am ready for a short or long relationship. But need to date with that Girl first.

Hey shiv,

Life is such a beautiful gift, itís in your hand to make more colorful. Always be happy, stay active; for simple things donít get upset. Hey by reading your post i came to know that you are looking for a life partner........... That is really nice.

Your qualification job profile everything is good man, donít worry you will get a life partner very soon. There is nothing wrong in waiting for it, if you need a good girl in your life. It takes some time.

All the best for your future!!!

[QUOTE=Siddharth Natarajan;283352]Hey shiv,

Life is such a beautiful gift, itís in your hand to make more colorful. Always be happy, stay active; for simple things donít get upset. Hey by reading your post i came to know that you are looking for a life partner........... That is really nice.

Your qualification job profile everything is good man, donít worry you will get a life partner very soon. There is nothing wrong in waiting for it, if you need a good girl in your life. It takes some time.

All the best for your future!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks buddy.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed