+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: what products are cheaper in india?

what products are cheaper in india?

anybody who wants to start up an online store, first of all, needs to get cheaper and high quality goods, i'm here enquiring about which products are cheaper in delhi such as clothing, electronic device, daily use goods and small commodities. who can kindly recommend me some and where can get it ? Thangs a lot .
    Last edited by trafalgar; 01-07-2013 at 09:37 AM. Reason: error correction

Hi

you mean you are looking for the chepest dealer is it? I am not getting what you are trying to tell kindly brief me..

thanks

Thumbs up reply to Chetan Sorte

[QUOTE=Chetan Sorte;276834]Hi

you mean you are looking for the chepest dealer is it? I am not getting what you are trying to tell kindly brief me..

thanks[/QUOTE]

hi Chetan Sorte
    yes, i'm looking for the cheapest and honest dealer, would you kindly recommend me some?
    thanks a lot.

Hi,

I will surely help please gimme some time, and what kind of dealer are you looking for ??

reply to Chetan Sorte 2

Hi Chetan Sorte
    Thank you very much for your kindly response. Would you please kindly recommend me a retailer dealer who could deal with something unique in India, such as special clothing materials, local style commodities, rare perfume, rare and interesting video game softwares even Indian incense with special fragrance for home use, anything will do, it is best that only your country or city have. I canít thank you too much for bothering you here.

Hi,

i know few famous online websites in India, you and go through them i will provide you the link of those websites..! but i dont know if they ship products to your place.

1. Flipkart.com
    2. Jabong.com
    3. Snapdeal.com

and i know a webiste called igiftstoindia.com this is a online gifting portal they provide world wide delivery. through world best courier they ship the products in just 4-5 working days, I use the same website to gift my family and friends. i Hope you these websites are useful to you.
    Last edited by Saachirocks4; 01-10-2013 at 12:27 PM.

Hi friend
    I appreciate your wonderful information, your useful guidance will surely leave me less trouble , so I can go straight to the point. Thank you once more.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed