+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Yogurt and egg hair mask

Yogurt and egg hair mask

Hi all,

I have a very dry and ruff hair. Due to this my hairs are not growing properly and it lacks moisture. When i was telling this to my friend she told me to try egg and yogurt hair mask. But i do not have any idea about it................ can anyone please tell some of the ingrediants and the procedure to do it? Please help me!!!

Waiting for your valuable replies!!!

Hi Reshma,

Hair mask is very good, especially during this winter season; homemade hair mask is very effective treatment for damaged and dull hair. They will be really helpful for you to have a healthy hair. Even though there are many homemade hair mask one of the effective treatment for damaged hair is egg and yogurt hair mask.

This is a very simple hair mask. It is especially good for dry and dull hair.

First i would like to list of the ingrediants required and then letís go with the procedure;
    One egg white, with ľ cup plain organic yogurt, and ľ cup of mayonnaise (a thick creamy sauce)

Directions:

The first and the foremost thing to be done is beat the egg white nicely, and then mix with yogurt and the thick cream. After that, massage it in the wet hair. After applying it cover your hair with plastic cover and leave it at least for 25-30 minutes, then wash your hair with the shampoo and rinse your hair with cold water.

Try this to have a silky and healthy hair. This will also help to cure dandruff.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed