+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Tvs phoenix 125cc price in bangalore

Tvs phoenix 125cc price in bangalore

Hi friends!!!!!!!!!!
    I want to know the actual price of TVS 125CC in Bangalore. I am waiting for your reply.
    Kindly reply soon.

Hi Shawn,

TVS Phoenix 125 CC is the best choice to own due to its speed and mileage.

Phoenix 125cc comes with 124.8 cc engine, producing 10.8 bhp of power and 1.08 kgm of torque. Being a 125cc bike, TVS Phoenix mileage is really good as it gives 55-60 kmpl depending upon the riding habit and road conditions. 125cc bike segment is for people who want performance with decent mileage.

Its price in Bangalore is approximately between Rs.55, 000/- and Rs.60, 000/-.

Price usually varies from dealer to dealer. I suggest you to get a quote from all the dealers to select the best one.

Best of luck

Hello Shawn Chandy,

You have selected a best bike of the year adjudged the best motorcycle of the year in the 125cc category at the NDTV Car and Bike Awards 2013 ceremony. this bike will cost you Rs. 60,000 in the Bangalore showroom's. The price may differ from show room to show room as Anahita had mentioned in the reply. I must tell you this I had a change to test drive this bike and I love this bike and i am getting this bike in next week.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed