+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Neem Oil Benefits For Face

Neem Oil Benefits For Face

Hi Friends,

Last week, I went to a cosmetics store with my sister. There we saw, a beautician buying 5 Neem Oil Bottles for her parlor. We were wondered that, why she bought this many neem oil bottles. I asked her, the reason for that. She told that, the oil would be helpful in doing many of the facials. Can someone let me know, the benefits of neem oil for face?

Eagerly waiting for your replies!!!

Hi Dipti,

In ancient days, neem is the best medicine or a herb that helps to treat most of the skin disorders because of its healing property. This is the reason why, many of the herbal beauty parlors are using this neem oil in their beauty services.

Given below is a list of the neem oil benefits for the face…

1. As it is rich in antioxidants, it helps to hydrate and nourish the facial skin.
    2. Neem calms, nourishes and moisturizes even the most sensitive skin
    3. Neem oil applied to the dry skin, replenishes the oil that is missing, helps retain water in the skin

4. Build collagen and maintain skin's elasticity
    5. Acne and jock itch can be curable by neem oil
    6. Prevent wrinkles and repair dry skin by functioning as a natural skin defender and moisturizer

7. Used as an antiseptic against various skin infections
    8. Neem helps alleviate pain related with cuts, burns and other skin irritations or diseases and heals them.
    9. Treats skin diseases such as scrofula, scabies, indolent ulcers, sores, and ringworm

Other benefits of Neem Oil are:

• Acts as an insect repellant to keep biting and stinging bugs away from you
    • Heal many skin disorders like acne, athlete’s foot, dandruff, head lice, psoriasis, ringworm, scabies, and warts
    • Help strengthen and nourish dry, damaged hair. Dandruff and General Hair Mask

Use this excellent herb to present complete protection to your skin!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed