+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Neem leaf uses and benefits

Neem leaf uses and benefits

Hi all,

One of my friends will often fall sick, once her grandma had advised her to take neem leaves everyday in order to prevent many health issues. As per her grany’s advice even she started taking it and she could see good improvement in her health; after seeing her, even i thought of taking neem leaves everyday. Since this is first time i am taking it i do not know much about its uses. I would like to know some of the uses and benefits of neem leaves. Could you please help me on this?

Thank you!!!!
    Last edited by Sejal Nair; 01-08-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Neem tree is one of the sacred trees which are used by ancient people; they use it for various health issues. Itís been followed till now, the neem leaf has wider benefits, and it has anti allergic and anti-septic properties. Most of the health care products also use this neem leaf as a wider ingredient. There are many more uses of neem leaves; here i would like to mention few important uses of neem leaf.

The following are some of the uses of neem leaves;

Neem leaf is used in Ayurveda
    The leaf extract is also used in making toothpastes, mouthwashes, and some skin care products.
    This neam leaf can also be used in making neem tea

Some of the benefits of neem leaves are as follows;

Neem leaves are very helpful for many diseases. If it is consumed on a regular it helps in curing dental disease like gingivitis, gum disease, tooth decay etc.
    It also cures various kinds of health issues like cold fever etc...
    It is very good for diabetes, cancer tumors etc...
    Neem leaves will help in preventing many skin related infections like pimples scabies etc
    Neem leaves also helps to get rid of bronchitis and cough

Taking neem leaves will help in preventing many health problems, it is advisable to take neam leaves everyday

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed