+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How Do You Get Longer Eyelashes?

How Do You Get Longer Eyelashes?

Hi friends,

Ive found that, Im losing my eyelashes since one week. I dont know what happened. Im sure that, everything is normal with me. I would like to know, is it a sign of getting a severe health ailment??? Please tell me the ways to get back those longer and darker eyelashes?

Thanks!!!!

Hi Shabana,

It shows that you are suffering from vitamin or protein deficiency. Have a nutritious and well-balanced diet and make sure that, you get plenty of protein-rich foods. Choose foods with vitamins A, C and E like orange and yellow vegetables, citrus fruits and green leafy vegetables. Eat whole grains for their biotin, inositol and B vitamins. Ensure you get your minerals and essential fatty acids.

Without proper nutrition, your body will cease to grow hair, fingernails, and even eyelashes. Keep in mind that, anything that makes your hair grow also will help your eyelashes grow.

To get amazing results in growing the eyelashes naturally, follow these simpler tips

Apply olive oil or castor oil to your eyelashes before bed. Use a clean mascara brush to apply the oil as if it were mascara. Rub the oil between your fingers and thumb and apply, if you dont have a mascara brush.

Apply natural lubricants, such as olive oil or petroleum jelly, to your eyelashes to make them strong. Put the product on your eyelashes at night and wash it off in the morning.

Take glycerin or an egg white and mix it with castor oil. This will strengthen and lengthen your lashes

Apply vitamin E oil to your eyelashes with a clean eyelash brush.

Massage your eyelids and brush your lashes regularly.

Avoid stress and unhealthy eating habits because, it will trigger dandruff and weaken hair health

Do not use heavy cosmetics for your eyes, as theyre the delicate part of your face.

Never go for Eyelash extensions and perming

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed