+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Hair Care Tips For Men with Long Hair

Hair Care Tips For Men with Long Hair

Hi guys,

One of my close friends, asked me to grow long hair, as he is planning to opt that. We are like inseparable twins from our childhood. So he is forcing me. Maintaining a long hairstyle can be a bit of an errand. This is the main reason which drew me back. For his sake, I agreed to that finally.

Can someone let me know, the hair care and maintenance tips for men with long hair???

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi Pradeep,

Long hair is not only for girls nowadays. This is because that, men are showing interest and having much patience to maintain such a long hair.

You'll need more time in the grooming ritual to maintain your tresses. So before you grow, have some realistic goals for proper maintenance. Get the right and good tools to maintain your hair. For e.g., wide-tooth comb, Snag-Free Hair Elastics, etc.

Here are some of the hair care maintenance tips for men with long hair…

1. Choose the right shampoo and conditioner for your hair type and use them daily.

2. Towel drying causes damage to men's hair and at the same time, blow drying should also be avoided.

3. Always wear hats and ponytails looser to prevent your hair from damages.

4. Use leave-in conditioners to prevent the damages caused by pool water

5. Excessive sun can wreck the skin and hair, use leave-in sunscreen for your hair from sun protection

6. Eat well have a healthy diet, drink lots of water, don't smoke, reduce your stress, and sleep well

7. Trim regularly to eliminate split ends.

Try this for some months. If you feel that, it doesn’t works out, come back to your normal cut! It’s so simple!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed