+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Is avocado oil good for your face

Is avocado oil good for your face

Hi Frnds,
    What is avocado oil? Many say that it is good for face. Can anybody explain about this?

Even I have the same doubt. Avocado is very new. I never heard about it. Kindly help.

Hi All..

I dont know much about Avocado. I have shared few information about this magical fruit with you all that I know.

Avocado is also called as Alligator Pear.
    It is known as “Vennaipazham” or “Mudhalai Peri” in Tamil, “Ruchira” or “Makkhan Phal” in Hindi.

It is rich in Omega-3 Fatty acids that are very essential for skin.
    It helps in soothing the skin and promotes soft and flexible tissues.
    It has high content of Sterolin. Sterolin reduces age spots.

Hence it's oil is used on skin.

Expecting more information about avocado.

Cool Avocado

Hi there,

Well avocado is fruit easily available in THAILAND.
    So I reaserched about the fruit on the net and got a few helpful lines on avocado oil.

Avocado oil contains vitamin E, which helps to maintain a smooth and clear complexion.
    Avocado oil gives a soothing and softening effect to the skin.This oil is also used as a massage oil.It is also used to treat cramps, and used in body lotions and hair care products.Avocado oil contains vitamins A, D, and E and provides a soothing effect to skin, but it is especially good for dry skin and aging skin.This oil is high in sterolin, and studies show that sterolin reduces the occurrence of age spots and help to softens the skin.
    Oil from avocado is very helpful for dry and itchy skin.It also increases the production of collagen, and prevents aging of the skin.

It is very good for healing and soothing diaper rash.You can use this oil for scaly skin and scalp treatment.This oil is good for natural skin care, as it greatly penetrates the skin, and helps to keep the skin well-moisturized.It is also very helpful in skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and solar keratosis.This oil helps to heal skin burns and wounds faster.

It is widely known that fish oil has omega-3 essential fatty acids, but did you know that omega-3 is also found in avocado oil? So, one can benefit from its omega-3 content by using the oil for cooking purposes, or by topical application.Regular application of this oil can stimulate hair growth.As this oil is rich in antioxidants, it can help to fight sun damage caused to the skin.It is a great oil that can be added to lotions and body butters, to increase their benefits.

RE: Is avocado oil good for your face

I am also not sure, but I have read some of the articles on Google, in many of the articles its written 'Yes' avocado oil is good for face.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed