+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Sonakshi to do special disco song in Himmatwala

Sonakshi to do special disco song in Himmatwala

Hello All,

I love Punjab tha kudi sonakshi sinha a lot, latest movie of hers Son of Sardar kitni soni dhikti hain in the same way Dabangg 2 mein bohath hi pyari hain, kya uski upcoming movie Himmatwala mein disco dance karriye please tell me, I am very much eager to know about it.. Soon replies will be appreciated

tc

It is true that she is doing a disco song in the movie Himmatwala again starring Ajay Devgan and the song will be ’Jawani Jaaneman’ from Namak Halal.

Sonakshi Sinha, who shot to fame as the deglam village belle in Dabangg has been trying ever since to shed her desi avatar. In 2012, she performed an item number alongside Prabhu Deva in the Akshay Kumar's film Oh My God (OMG). Now the actress will finally glam up for an inspired 80's 'special song' in remake of 'Himmatwala' starring Ajay Devgn. My favorite blog missmalini.com will share some inside pictures hopefully, Very Interesting.

Wow it's really very nice topic. ilike

Same pinch... mirasharma and she looks like reena royi may be worng but to me she looks like reena royi, she is cute and she looks like a girl next door. She had performed an item number alongside Prabhu Deva in the Akshay Kumar's film Oh My God (OMG). She was equal to him and she did a wonderful job. Now after reading that she will be performing a disco number in Ajay Devgan’s movie after her Son of Sardar, she I can’t wait to see her dance performance.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed