+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to reduce dark circles naturally at home

How to reduce dark circles naturally at home

hi

Due to preceding age there are dark circle marks below my eyes and it feel s very humiliation . which makes my face to see very dull . So I need to over come this tough time of my life . Could any one suggest me the home made remedies for the dark circle

Hey

Are you one of those who are increasingly getting annoyed by dark circle under the eyes? There are many people they are trying to hide the dark circle . Dark circle is very common in today’s world . Dark circle mainly occur when you are devoid of sleep here is the natural treatment to reduce dark circle naturally at home .

1>Cucumber cut the cumber in slice and keep under the eye for 15 min it gives you coolness and reduce the black circle do it for 6 days

2>Potatoes have the lightening effect on the entire skin and help you attain that elusive fairness quite easily . cut the potatoes in slice and keep under the eyes 20 min try doing it 15 days it will reduce the black circle

3>Cool all the tea bags by placing them in the refrigerator and apply them under your eyes. Do this whenever you can. This is a great way to refresh your eyes during the noon break before you get back to work.

Hope this tips will help you

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed