+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Easy Healthy Breakfast Recipes Weight Loss

Easy Healthy Breakfast Recipes Weight Loss

Hi friends,

Iíve put on weight recently. I canít even believe my eyes that, Iíve gained 6 KGS in a month. Iím planning to start doing exercises and to follow a diet-plan. Many of my friends asked me get weight loss through internet. Though Iíve collected some, Iím looking more healthy breakfast recipes.

Please help me!!!

Hi Anjaana,

Planning to start your workouts only to reduce the weight which youíve gained is bad. The reason is, if you stop the workouts after achieving the goals, again its waste of time. So, at least do some physical exercises for half an hour a day. It can be walking, swimming, jogging, cycling, etc.

I would like to share some of the breakfast recipes that helps to trim down fasterÖ

1. Berry-Almond French Toast

ē Whisk 1 organic egg and 2 egg whites together (or use 1/2 cup organic egg whites).
    ē Soak 1 slice wholegrain bread in the eggs.
    ē Spray a sautť pan with cooking spray.
    ē Set heat to medium-high and add bread to pan; pour excess egg over bread.
    ē Cook until one side is golden brown, then flip and cook until the other side is brown.
    ē Transfer to a plate and dust with a dash of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
    ē Top with 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen and thawed) and 2 tbsp slivered almonds.

2. Dark Chocolate Oatmeal with a Side of Minted Blueberry Yogurt

ē Cook 1/4 cup dry oats with water.
    ē Stir 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips into cooked oats.
    ē Fold 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen and thawed) and 3 chopped fresh mint leaves into 6 oz nonfat plain yogurt and serve alongside the oatmeal.

3. Chocolate-Pear-Ginger Smoothie

ē Combine 1 small pear, sliced; 1/4 cup whole oats; 1 cup organic nonfat milk; 1/4 cup chocolate chips; and 1/2 tsp freshly grated ginger in a blender and whip the mixture until smooth.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed