+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How many times should I wash my hair?

How many times should I wash my hair?

Hi,
    I have oily hairs and I wash my hairs everyday but my friends told me that could damage my hair! Is that true? If it is true then how many times can I was my hairs in a day. Please Reply…!

Washing does remove oils from the hair, but the body is always producing oil to make up for it. I think you can wash your hairs 3 times in a week.

Yes...daily washing of hair damages your hair as in it will take away the oil glands temporarily causing glands to produce more oil. Wash your hair twice or thrice a week with a non creamy shampoo. To avoid any greasy look...take little talcum powder and rub them on the roots.
    Incase you are using conditioner...try dabbing just at the ends of the hair or if they are too oily avoid using conditioners completely. . Dont overcomb or finger around your hair and scalp that leads to increase the oil production in your scalp.

Hope this helps

[QUOTE=Nily;277684]Hi,
    I have oily hairs and I wash my hairs everyday but my friends told me that could damage my hair! Is that true? If it is true then how many times can I was my hairs in a day. Please Reply…![/QUOTE]

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed