+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: What is the best business to start in Bangalore

What is the best business to start in Bangalore

Hi everyone,
    I am looking out for some of the good business plans to start in Bangalore with investment of 10 lacks and looking out for some decent returns every month, and I would like to register my company so please help me with the procedures for registering my company.

You got good amount to start with, but I think you should know this Bangalore is a very expensive city. And it is a booming for IT jobs. Right now the best business to start is travels, get a good car and tie up with travel agencies and I am sure you will get some good returns.

Hai Chez Moi,

Thanks for response, I had asked i to help one of my friends who stays next door. Now he is early a decent amount of money he owns a car now and he has tide up with a travel agent. as you suggested, now he has plans for getting few more cars very soon. we had been to treat to celebrate the success, we wish you had joined us.

Hey Dude,

You can even start Internet cafe with following Facilities:

1.CD Writing
    2.Xerox and Color Print outs
    3.Print Outs and Binding
    4.Train, Air and Bus Ticket Bookings
    5.SIM Card Sales and Recharging Vouchers
    6. Mineral water supply

you can become a millionaire in future if you start this business with the given facilities, wish you all the very best.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bangalore
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed