+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How To Set Goal And Achieve Them

How To Set Goal And Achieve Them

Hello everyone,

Last week, I accompanied my friend to a seminar on personality development and career goals. Due to some personal reasons, I did not listen to entire speech of the chief guest. I feel that, this is the right time to set goals to achieve something in my career.

I would like to know, how to set career-related goals and progress towards it to attain success??? Please come forward to share your views and opinions on this!!!

Hi Senindra,

Most of the youngsters in this world are without any goals. This doesn’t mean that, they’re irresponsible. This is because they don’t know, how to set career-goals. The habit of goal setting should be enhanced by the schools or colleges, by conducting seminars and classes.

Given here are some valuable tips to set a goal and the ways to succeed in it…

1. First and the foremost thing you have to do, while setting your goal is to decide what you really want to achieve. Don't be concerned about what others want for you. Make your goals for yourself.

2. Write down on a piece of paper the major goals you'd like to reach during your life. you can include personal, professional, financial, spiritual goals in the list . Be specific and realistic about what it is that you want to achieve.

3. Next is to set a realistic deadline for your goals. Your deadline doesn't have to be exact, but it should be your best guess.

4. Give yourself enough time to accomplish what you've set out to do.

5. Start your plan of action and try to execute it. Think about what you need to do in order to make it happen. No one else is going to do it for you. Without action on your part, nothing you want will get done.

6. Review your goals daily, when you get up in the morning and before you go to bed at night. Read your goals often. The more often you do, the better you achieve.

7. Always stay focused and never give up.

Hope, this could be informative!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Jobs & Career
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed