+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Reasons For Infertility In Male

Reasons For Infertility In Male

I have read several health deficits and causes for women’s Infertility issue, but I haven’t read or seen any such cases in men. Currently I would like to know the motives for infertility in male, do any of you guys have information about it??

Initially Men’s infertility begins at the age of 35years, coz during this state the required molecules to form baby will get diminished. There are some more major reasons for men’s infertility such as:-

• Malnutrition
    • Anemia
    • Excessive Stress
    • Depression
    • Chronic Alcohol & Smoking practice

Smile Reason of infertility in male

Dear Friend,

Male infertility in India is a very sensitive issue and increasing due to several reasons. There are two major infertility issues affecting men - low sperm count and low sperm motility.

Hi, according to the research More than 90% of male infertility cases are due to low sperm counts, poor sperm quality, or both. And a major cause of male infertility is a sperm disorder. Of the millions of sperm normally deposited into the vagina, only a few hundred will get close to the egg and have a chance to fertilize it. For clear study and for better understanding about the infertility in male search in Google or check YouTube there are many as 100+ videos available in YouTube.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed