+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Can't get over my ex

Angry Can't get over my ex

I have been trying hard to get over my ex but it ain't. Helping...he seems to be got back wid the girl whom he dumped me for which should be a good enuf reason for me to kick him off but I am not being able to

Thumbs up Solution for breakup..is hookup.

Breakups are never easy. The more time you remain single, the more his thoughts will be bothering you. Start dating a new guy, fill someone up with your thoughts and heart. You may not be looking for partner yet, but you can date casual for few months just to fill up loneliness in your life. Goodluck!

Smile

Dear Alice,

I understand your situation and it is not easy. the more you think about your boy friend leaving you the more you would feel bad, especially the good times you both had together. I would suggest the best way to forget the entire episode is to concentrate on something else and not think about the broken relationship. Just for a moment think this way, it is God's way of saving you from disaster that your boy friend left you now. if both of you had got married and then if he had continued his affair with his ex, what would be your situation. You would be in a point of no return , and feel completes used and rejected. Thank God he has showed a way now and to make you understand even better, he doesnt deserve such a wonderful girl like you. he has shown his cheap class by switching between women. Soon he would go after another girl once he gets fed up with his ex. that way , you are lucky to have known his character well in advance. just forget everything as a bad dream and move on. there are so many beautiful things to be enjoyed in life and i am sure god will gift you with a wonderful person. so cheer up and be positive dear . Good Luck . Sanjay

[QUOTE=alice23;278243]I have been trying hard to get over my ex but it ain't. Helping...he seems to be got back wid the girl whom he dumped me for which should be a good enuf reason for me to kick him off but I am not being able to[/QUOTE]

If it is the initial stage of breakup, then it will obviously be difficult to get rid of his remembrance, but when days passes by you will automatically feel bugged thinking that foolish love you had……

These are simple remedies to overcome your past love :-

Suspend entire communication practice with your Ex boyfriend.
    Enter in to long term projects.
    Cultivate new hobbies.
    Take care of yourself.
    Let yourself cry to diminish past sorrow.
    stay away from statements like "I'll never get over him”

Post Hmm life must go on

Hello ,

Girl with broken hurt.

hmm getting over ex is difficult but not that much. You need just a good frnd.

a nice haircut and couple of new dresses and then upload them to facebook

let some nice people enter into your life.

For sure you will feel better If not then i will take you on a date.

Hahhaha its joke.

Just be sure of your self.do what i said and you will feel the change.

Cheers
    Preet
    Love expert

Hey Alice..

I am sorry whatever happened with you.. But I can tell you one thing please dont stick on to past and waste your energy by losting todays happiness try to be more practical.. try to change your mind doing some work and other activities to keep yourself busy.. so that you come out of it.. and prove that even you can be happy without him.. if you express your weakness that wont be good think on this and reply me..

tc

hii frns. i am in a relationship with a guy from the past 2 years.i love him a lot.he loved me like anything.actually he is a family member of mine.he lives in chennai.i m from andhra.i am 2 years younger than him.daily we do messages in our college time.i trust him a lot.he is having a girl friend in his college.i talked wid her many times.she also knows about our love towards each other.but she proposed my guy even though she knows about me.he accepted her.really i was feeling like hell.The guy who loved me a lot stopped loving me and cheated me.now he is loving that girl.how can they both do this to me?really i am feeling a lot.wen i saw his messages in facebook or in my mails.i feel like dying.that much we cared for each other.and the photos with him was paining a lot.it seems like my life is empty without him.i loved him that much.what made me to wait for soo long?? for a complete breakup?? for loving 2 years truely ,the result was complete break up with him.i cant forget him.memories of him disturbing me a lot..i cant imagine another guy in his position.what should i do?

Hey sweety,

I can understand your situation, and i know how hard it is to get out of this. My sincere advice to you is please don’t think of him and waste the time, instead try to concentrate on your studies only that will help you. No body is going to come with us throughout the lifetime; it is only the education, so please try to do that......

Hope you understood!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed