+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: how often should i oil my hair

how often should i oil my hair

hey
    I am trying to get my hair to grow faster. How many times a week should I apply oil to my hair how affective will be ?

Hey
    Hair is the most important ornament of beauty .lucky are the women who have the naturally beautiful hair . but it is equally important for all of us to oil hair regularly. You should different techniques for doing things in your daily life . if you want to avoid hair fall and grow thick and shiny hair you can try the following hair oil secrets.

Heat oil to a warm temperature before applying it on your hair

Make partitions while oiling your hair. Rub oil in each partition. Make as many partitions of hair as you can. This will help oil to reach the scalp properly. Do not just pour oil on your hair

Avoid using too much of oil. Start applying little to each part of head and then massage. Massaging is important than the quantity of oil you use

Dip your finger tips in oil. Gently massage with finger on scalp by putting your hands inside hair

Massage with your fingers at least for 10 to 15 minutes after oiling your hair

Avoid washing your hair immediately after oiling. If you do not like to wear oily hair, you can oil it before going to bed. You can wash your hair the next day. For best results let the oil stay for one day on your hair. When you make the oil stay for longer time it soaks in the scalp better

Oil your hair at least once a week. If your hair is very dry you should oil it at least twice a week

Rub oil on the roots of your hair. it helps to improve blood circulation and make hair silky and strong

Hope this tips will help you

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed