+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Money minded husband

Money minded husband

My husband is behaving very hardly nowadays.. I clearly found that he is intolerably money-minded and sadist started beating me for various silly reasons. Ours is arranged -marriage, just 1year 8 months getting over. My mother-in-law and father-in-law are sooo cruel, they will also blame me only, if tell anything about my husband. Mother-in-law never leaves my husband to lead to take him a individual life by involving him in all his actions, decisions, all his executions there by guiding him every moment. She is giving him wrong instructions in our marriage life such that our marriage life is totally affected. He never shares his secrets or decisions or anything. just a wife for name-sake and wants money money money... and to be a slave for him and should not contact my parents, friends, or anyone.. its like a hell to live. He uses scold me always for silly reasons also, by telling me “get out from my house”. I need to take care of his parents and my husband only, but they not take care about me it seems. I should take care about myself only. Then I need give him full monthly salary also. He, like me to be a servant and and also earn money. My husband very dominating, Money minded and very very much ego. His father and mother, my husband and my husband sister are all together me alone...I am hopeless and helpless without a solution for this mental torture. Is there any possibility for him to change his character? Please provide me suggestions for my feeling...

Dear Pavithra!
    I really feel sorry for this disgusting description…

My suggestion for this occurrence is, kindly don’t hesitate while giving your money to your hubby keep smiling and be polite for each of their poor activities against you. This gracious character will tend to change your poor hubby’s mindset.

For a week or month satisfy all their needs and be down to earth and see for changes, if they are behaving as same as every day. Kindly put this issue into your parent’s ears and tell them to threaten your In-laws.

[QUOTE=Rohan Lilani;278448]Dear Pavithra!
    I really feel sorry for this disgusting description…

My suggestion for this occurrence is, kindly don’t hesitate while giving your money to your hubby keep smiling and be polite for each of their poor activities against you. This gracious character will tend to change your poor hubby’s mindset.

For a week or month satisfy all their needs and be down to earth and see for changes, if they are behaving as same as every day. Kindly put this issue into your parent’s ears and tell them to threaten your In-laws.[/QUOTE]

Really thanks for ur suggestion...
    I will try that one also...

Hey Pavithra!

Thanks a lot for considering my suggestion, my prayers for you will always be their….
    Kindly, keep updating your changes in the current issue

i tihnk ur ego .. u r money minded

husbands dont love job girls/money showoff girls

if u r truely interested in making money not for showoff ..come join india army ..earn salary there ..we will salute u

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed