+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: best syllabus icse or cbse? - need help

best syllabus icse or cbse? - need help

Hi all,

One of my friends have a son aged 8. He is a very notty boy; all these years he was in nursery, now they are planning to make him join in the school; but they do not know much about schools. Some of them suggested icse syllabus where the other part of the people suggested cbse they are really confused whether to go for icse or cbse. They are totally in a dilema; can anyone please give your valuable suggestions regarding this? Could you please tell which will be the best one whether icse or cbse

Please do share your views and opinions!!!!

Hi Abdulla,

Choosing a right school and a better syllabus at the initial stage is very important. If you choose a good board right at the starting itself it will be good for your son, both the boards are equally good. Both of them have some merits as well as demerit. According to me the best one is “icse” because it has more chapters with detailed information and the English subject is considered as main over there, this will help your son to learn English and be fluent in speaking English. Both are quite similar, the contents of both the syllabus are similar with a few changes in the Question Paper pattern and in Languages. But icse is quite better i guess. Even my son has taken icse board. If you make them study icse syllabus there will be lot of scope for it, and it will be really useful for the higher studies also.

[QUOTE=Deepika Savant;278610]Hi Abdulla,

Choosing a right school and a better syllabus at the initial stage is very important. If you choose a good board right at the starting itself it will be good for your son, both the boards are equally good. Both of them have some merits as well as demerit. According to me the best one is “icse” because it has more chapters with detailed information and the English subject is considered as main over there, this will help your son to learn English and be fluent in speaking English. Both are quite similar, the contents of both the syllabus are similar with a few changes in the Question Paper pattern and in Languages. But icse is quite better i guess. Even my son has taken icse board. If you make them study icse syllabus there will be lot of scope for it, and it will be really useful for the higher studies also.[/QUOTE]
    Yes, you are right. Actually i am also want to vote for “icse” although both boards are better. “icse” have more updated syllabus and better to improve English.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed