+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Reasons For Hair Fall

Reasons For Hair Fall

Hello Frenzzz,

What can be the main cause of hair fall?? And how can we get rid of it please guide me..

Thanking you in much advance!!

Hey Dear!!

Hair fall can be cause of many reasons, like stress, lack of proteins and vitamins, due to pollution, and caring.. All you need to do to take care of it is just drink plenty of water and eat full of vitamin and proteins filled foods… and get good shampoo and conditioner which suits your hair, give oil massage once in fifteen days!! You will feel the changes soon trust me..

GL tc

Lack of nutritional food

According to me lack of nutritional food & mind stress is the main reason of hair fall now a days. Various Hair treatments like coloring & straightening are highly responsible for the cause.

Hey Shalaka Pai, here are some of the possible reasons for Hair fall:

1. Tension
    2. Poor diet and
    3. Amateur bleaching

Homemade remedies for preventing hair fall:

1. Apply almond oil on scalp and massage.
    2. Include at least 2 nuts in your daily diet to help strengthen hair.
    3. Eat a healthy diet including green vegetables, dairy products and fruits.
    4. Drink coconut water to prevent hair fall.

Reasons For Hair Fall

Keeping your hair open in the sun shine and using harsh chemical containing shampoo makes your hair deadful and untighty and its also a cause of hair fall.

Hairfall remains to be one of the most common problems, especially in women. Most of them lose their hair for various reasons; but one of the main causes of hair fall is, when the hair loses its moisture, then there is a chance of hair fall; when there is lack of nutrition then hair fall is caused. There are many other reasons like brushing the hair often, stress etc....these may also be a cause of hair fall.

It can also be hereditary.

We can’t consider hair fall occur only because of “Hereditary” and be careless…

Hair fall mostly happens for reasons like Malnutrition, over stress, usage of chemical cosmetics, Viral diseases, change of water, thyroid and so on.

So to prevent hair fall, firstly we need to visit reputed Trichologist and then we must act as per their advices….

hye the reason for hair fall may be when you keep your hair untidy and keep them always open that makes your hair unhealthy.

Lack of nutrition..

I think the main cause of hair fall is day to day tension & lack of nutrition. Area water also plays a vital role in hair damage.

RE: Reasons For Hair Fall

Hi guys,
    I would like to share main reasons for hair fall in our day to day life which we ignores or not notice.Emotional and stress-related situations can also produce the result of hair loss. High levels of stress are documented to have a strong correlation to hair loss, particularly in females.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed