+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Healthy Food List for Weight Gain

Healthy Food List for Weight Gain

Hello everyone,

My niece, who is thin and skinny, always hates eating healthy food. She won’t any of the fruits and vegetables. She lives only on eating junk foods and snacks like cookies, pizza, burger, etc. Most of the elders in the family are scolding my sister for bringing her like this. We thought of taking her to a pediatrician. Before hitting the hospital, I would like to know, some of the healthy food items that can help to gain the weight.

Eagerly waiting for your replies!!!

Hi Suma,

That’s such a bad habit!!! Children should be given foods that are highly nutritious and healthy. Even, I too feel that, this is your sister’s fault. Without parent’s knowledge, children won’t go for junk foods. These food items will affect the growth of the child and also result in many of the health issues.

The parents control them in eating those unhealthy food items. They should control them and advise them in such a way that, the children should develop hatred towards junk foods. If you change her food intake routine, it will result in weight gain.

I would like to list some of the food list focusing on a diet rich with proteins, and quality food will meet the task at hand in a healthy way…

Dairy Products – Proteins - Cheese, paneer, ghee, and yoghurt

Nuts –Fats - Dried Fruits

Healthy Fats – Olive oil, canola oil, soy oil, mustard oil, fish oil, and coconut oil

Fruit Juice

Brown Rice, Oatmeal, fruits, and veggies - Carbohydrates

Red Meat, Whole Egg, Flaxseed – Proteins

Hope, this could be informative!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed