+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Best Fairness Cream

Hi,

I returned recently from sri lanka. i have become dark in complexion. want to buy a good fairness cream. any one knows about a good product?

There are number of fairness creams and other skin whitening products in the market such as peel-offs, serums, lotions etc. All the fairness creams have similar basic ingredients but the several additions make them more suitable to some particular skin type and may irritate other skin type. Find your skin type (perhaps with the help of your dermatologist) and then only select the best product for you.

If the discoloration is superficial such as in case of exposure to sun-rays and dust, any good branded fairness cream can help but for depper pigmentations, you my need laser treatments. If you check the chemical configuration of the cosmetics you buy, see that hydroquinone (HQ) is one of the most widely prescribed sin whitening agent, followed by kojic and azelaic acid.

However, sometimes and in some peole it may have side-effects, so do a patchtest before you apply the fairness cream you chose on the face. Fairness products with acids remove old skin to reveal newer and lighter skin underneath while those with mulberry extract, licorice extract, kojic acid, arbutin and hydroquinone inhibit mealanin or absorb sun rays and are good for blemishes.

There are a number of creams in the market and a lot of cosmetics.
    But it is best to treat yourself naturally like drinking lots of water and washing your face in the evenings with warm water before going to sleep.
    Also there are Lakme and loreal salons that you can visit for more information and also for proper skin treatment.

hi, recommened me a fairness which is very much effective on my (oily)skin. also which i can easily get from any chemist or cosmetic shop

Hello My Dearest one,

i am miss Silver,i would like to know more about you,please never mind to contact me through email (

[email]silvernkaje05@yahoo.com[/email]) that will enable me to explain myself to you, i will also send my pictures for you to know whom i am.

Thanks and remain Blessed.

Regards
    Miss Silver.

8-| hii dude, its better to get some hot water tratment on face than after take a egg yolk nd put on the face for abt 20min than wash ur face nd apply an alovera. than rub it with ice for 10min nd u will get a good result within 5days..nd ur skin will be sliky nd shine smooth....so enjoy (Y) |-)

hi friend the below site having more tips for fairness its really help to u not only fairness give tips for love,beauty,health,job

[url]http://tipscorner.weebly.com/index.html[/url]

Hello Friend,

Fairness Creams in our country have gained a lot of popularity over the past decade because of the growing awareness amongst people.

The fairness creams for ladies are many like fair n lovely, fair ever, fair one etc.

For men I suppose it to be Garnier Menís Activ, Neutogena, and Loíreal.

Good Luck

I have a simple question to ask - Do fairness cream really work? Most of these adverts that you seen on TV promise miracle cures.. But I feel sad when I watch these ad's because they make it seem like if you have dark skin you are worthless and will not be able to do anything. I have seen lots of women deal with social anxiety because of this crazy need to be fair that is forced on them by society and even their own families. Be happy with who and what you are.

There are a number of creams in the market and a lot of cosmetics....No, any fairness cream does't work..all are fake advertisement....

I think that using a good moisturizing body lotion will do the trick for you. Just apply is regularly and it should help your skin get moisturized and heal. I recommend using parachute advansed body lotion as I think it works better because of the coconut cream that is in it.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed