+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Sbi recruitment 2013

Sbi recruitment 2013

Hi all,

I basically like to work in banks; i can say it is my dream job; because i love to do accounting and other banking stuffs. When SBI bank recruited for more people for different post even i applied for that, but i dinít get selected. So even for this time i wanted to try it; heard that SBI bank is recruiting people for the post of clerk and probationary officer i would like to apply for it. Can anyone please do mention the recruitment process in detail

Waiting for your valuable replies!!!

Hi anand,

As you said banking sector is one of the most interesting sectors to work with. The top brass of SBI has declared that there will be around 20000 more recruitment in SBI for this year i.e 2013. It is said that the SBI recruitment are based on clerks and probationary officers, they will be recruiting for 19000 clerical positions and 1000 probationary officers posts. Though the time line has not been revealed, it is expected to start as soon as the present vacancies are filled. The recruitment will be in process very soon. So all those who are interested be ready.............................

If you all know more informationís regarding this please do share it!!!!

Thank you!!!

Hi varun,

Thank you for sharing the informations regarding SBI recruitment process, even i was planning to apply for this, these information's was really helpful for me....

Once again thanks

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Jobs & Career
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed