+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Any Problem If wife age is higher than husband?

Any Problem If wife age is higher than husband?

Hi Guys,

I would like to shoot a question to all my dear friends in SD forum.. What happens when a husband marries a wife who is elder than him??

Hello Dear,

Very good question but, I donít think so there will some kind of issues in between them because.. She will be more matured than him so she will handle if the things will go wrong!! how many of you agree with me please reply me Ö

Thumbs up there is no problem to marry a elder girl

Now a days this is not a big issue, if there is good understand between both then go ahead @ex-after all lord Ram married to a elder girl lord Sita and lord Narayana(vishnu) with Lakshmi

@Hope u understand best of luck.

[QUOTE=Maya Hathiramani;278910]Hello Dear,

Very good question but, I donít think so there will some kind of issues in between them because.. She will be more matured than him so she will handle if the things will go wrong!! how many of you agree with me please reply me Ö[/QUOTE]

Completely agree with you. As long as the understanding between the both mindsets is good no issues will arise. The perfect and best couple example is: Sanchin Tendulkar and Anjali Tendulkar.

Very good question

Very good question but, I donít think so there will some kind of issues in between them because.. She will be more matured than him so she will handle if the things will go wrong!! how many of you agree with me please reply me

Even i agree with maya and to live a healthy relationship age difference doesnt matter, the only thing which matters is understanding and trust.

Post Re: Any Problem If wife age is higher than husband?

What matters in a husband-wife relationship is a good-bonding and love, age has nothing to do there.

Being a Matrimony agent, I've faced such issues. Now a days, parents who seek alliance for their son/daughter gives weightage to family status and profession, other than age. And I've seen that some parents even ignore the age stuff if every other factor like family background, profession etc fits their criteria.

But there are cases with some Orthodox families where they find this age problem(wife higher than husband) difficult to digest and issues are blown up.

But according to me everything that matters in a happy relationship is LOVE. Where love exists, there comes trust, respect and values for each other

--------------------------------------------
    Thalimangalam.com
    The Kerala Matrimony Portal for finding your soul-mate

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed