+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Home remedies for long and shiny hair

Home remedies for long and shiny hair

Hi all,

I normally have a very dry and ruff hair, and often have hair fall. All these made my hair look dull and damaged; i want my hair to look shiny always. So i am looking for some natural home remedies to have a long and shiny hair. Are there any natural remedies for shiny and long hair? If so! Please do give out few home remedies to have a long and shiny hair.....Please help!!!

Thank you!!!

Hi neha............

Hair is one of the beauty factors for women.........so proper care should be taken on the hair; in order to have a long and a shiny hair one has to follow a healthy diet, because a good diet provides the essential nutrients for the hair. Hair care is important to get a long and shiny hair.................

Here i would like to give few home remedies for long and shiny hair, please have a look at it;

Natural home made hair conditioners using banana, milk and honey:

First take one whole banana and mash it nicely add 1 egg with 3 table spoon milk and 3 table spoon honey; mix it well. And then apply that pack on the hair especially on the scalp and allow it to dry for 30 minutes. Wash off with a mild shampoo.

Natural home made hair conditioners using eggs and olive oil:

Take 2 eggs and Add 5 tea spoon olive oil with that; mix it well and apply this on the scalp. On the head wear a shower cap and leave it for 30 minutes. After that wash it with the shampoo

It is also advisable to take a tea and beer rinse. It is one of the oldest ways to have a shiny and the long hair. Boil used tea leaves in enough water, let it cool and then use this liquid as the last rinse.

You can also mix lemon juice with water that can be used as a last rinse for your hair. That will give your hair a shiny look.

These are some of the home remedies for long and shiny hair!!!!

Hope it helped!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed