+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Home remedies prevent hair fall women

Home remedies prevent hair fall women

Hi all,

Right from my childhood i have a very dry and rough hair; with these i even have dandruff. I often experience hair fall, and due to this my hairs have become too short and is not growing properly at all. I tried taking many shampoo’s, conditioners, etc......but it din’t work and there were many side effects. So i am looking for some natural ways to reduce hair fall. Can anyone please give out few home remedies to prevent hair fall in women? Please help!!!

Thank you!!!!

Hello,

Hair fall is one of the most common problems both for men and women; most of them would have tried many shampoos and other chemical products to get rid of hair fall but it wouldn’t have worked and finally end up with other problems; so it is always better to try with some natural products. Is hair fall a major problem? Don’t worry......... here i would like to give easier solution for this. I would like to mention some of the home remedies, please do try, it works;

The main reason for hair loss is that lack of nutrition in the hair, so it is very important to provide the required nutrients for hair by taking some protein rich foods. Following a healthy food diet helps in preventing hair loss.
    The following are some of the home remedies to prevent hair fall in women, please do have a glance at it;

Jojoba oil is very good which helps to provide nutrients to the hair and also help with hair loss when applied to the scalp on a regular basis.

Safflower oil is also good for hair; it helps in prevention of hair fall

Massage your hair with coconut mik. The coconut will nourish your hair and prevents hair fall.

Dandruff is also one of the main reasons for hair fall, so first try to clear it. In order to get rid of dandruff, rub a lime on the scalp and cover the entire scalp with the lime. Leave it for about 10-15 minutes to dry and then wash it with a mild shampoo. This helps to get a healthy hair and also prevents hair fall.

It is always advisable to cut the hair regularly. If you take out the split ends from the hair, it helps to have a healthy hair and therefore the hair will grow to its fullest potential.

Always massage your hair with the coconut oil, so that the hair will get nourishment and help to reduce hair fall.
    Before taking head wash, it is advisable to apply coconut oil in order to have a shiny hair.

Please do avoid hair dryers; because the heat from the drier will damage the hair.

It is also advisable to avoid brushing your hair often; if you brush the hair many times the hair loses the strength and become very weak; and hence hair fall is caused.

Try with all these remedies, in order to find some improvement in your hair as well as prevent hair fall.

Hope this helped!!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed