+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Anna University Engineering Results 2013

Anna University Engineering Results 2013

Hey Friends,

I am looking for the M.E / M.Tech engineering results of 3rd Semester , 5th Semester, 7th Semester 2013 in Anna university can anybody help me with dates and where can I find them please do let me know soon..

Hello Mam,

Me and mtech engineering Even semester results will be out in the month of May and june .. You can log in to the site and look for more information..

Hi Viresh,

Thank you so much for your reply.. Can you please help me with the website where I can check it by self, If you donít mind waiting for your reply

Mam, You can log into AnnaUnivedu.Org and you can find the even semester results for mtech and ME just follow the link given in the site you will find the results.. Hope this was a useful conversation.. Thanks for giving this opportunity!!

hello ,
    I am new to this site and i have completed BE in CSE but not from Anna university but i am looking forward to do my post graduation i.e Mtech from Anna University. Can anyone tell me what is the admission process , do the admissions are possible through GATE exam so what should be the score?

Hello,
    I also want to know what is the scope of Mtech from Anna University as i know for be students there is full placement but what about Mtech students do they get the same benefit,please answer me, any help is appreciated.

Off course! Higher education qualification will always have superior career future, likewise M. Tech has best career options than BE/B. Tech.

Anna University is one of the renowned university board In India for graduations and post graduation courses, as well this board is also famous for spellbound result record!

So, Kaatte with no delay, kindly go visit college that is affiliated to Anna university board for pursuing you M. Tech.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Higher Education In India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed