+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Kerala entrance exam 2013

Kerala entrance exam 2013

Hi all,

One of my friends has completed his PUC in science, and planning for his future career. He thought of taking up the kerala engineering medical entrance examination for this year i.e. 2013. But he does not know how to apply for it. Can anyone please to mention detailed informations rergarding this, along with that please do tell how to apply for kerala entrance examination 2013. Reply as soon as possible!!!!

Thank you!!

Hi,

From this year i.e. 2013 one who is planning to join the best engineering college is required to write the entrance exam. Applications are invited for the kerala entrance examinations who are admitting to medical engineering courses in kerala. The applications are available online; one can apply online from 14th of January onwards. It is advisable to apply for it before 8th of February 2013. Here i would like to tell how to apply for it online. It is simple; the applicant is supposed to buy a security card in order to pay the application fee; the application fee will be around Rs 700. Here i would like to mention the procedure for application;

First of all the Candidate Registration is important
    Candidate has to Login
    Then fill up the application form
    Submit the application form
    You are required to pay the application fee
    Just take a print out of the application form
    Send the printout and supporting documents to CEE

Kerala entrance exam 2013

Its been nice to know that you are caring about you friend, i would suggest that, tell your friend to fill all the possible number of forms for entrance exam, and just fill the BHU form, it is equivalent to iit and Aiims exam....

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed