+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Home Remedies for Thick and Shiny Hair

Home Remedies for Thick and Shiny Hair

Hey All,

Every time I comb my daughters hair I feel so pity on her.. Her hair is very thick and un healthy.. I do apply oil every week, but still it is the same please suggest me some home remedies to get thick and shiny hair please..

Hi Friend..

May I know How old is she? Is she having food properly? by applying oil you canít expect healthy hair also you need to take care of her diet as well , please reply me here so that I can help you with some tips..

Hi Dear!!

She is just 5 years old, My hubby doesnít like doing hair cut for her. He canít understand if I tell him also that thin hair doesnít look good.. She doesnít have certain vegetable and fruits only few she has.. pls tell me some other remedies to deal with it Thank you so much for your reply..

You can apply coconut milk for her once in a week leave it for half an hour and wash it off or else.. Apply castor oil even that will help to grow thick hair for shiny use mehti paste it and apply on her hair and see the result.. Hope it works for you..

Home Remedies for Thick and Shiny Hair

Apply coconut oil and alo vera for thick and shiny hair

Hey you need to shampoo your hair with your usual shampoo. Rinse thoroughly with cold water to eliminate any residual shampoo or buildup that's accumulated on the hair, and Keep it like that for about an hour rinse your hair and then shampoo it.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed