+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Car service cost of Skoda rapid

Car service cost of Skoda rapid

Hey all,

One of my friends had bought the new skoda rapid car last year, its been 12 months he had been using the car; he did not give the car for service not even once for the whole year so he is planning to give his car for service now, since he is not aware of the service cost of the car, can anyone please help him by giving car sevice cost of skoda rapid? Please help!!

Waiting for your valuable replies

The first service of Skoda rapid has to be done after 12 months i.e. one year from the day of purchase of the car. It is a must to give the car for service after 12 months; after giving it the manufacturer will check fro the performance and manufacturing issues, if any he will tune it in the initial stage itself, so it is better to give your car for service at least twice in a year. The service cost for the first service would be somewhere around 4550-4580. Six service will be done, the total maintenance cost in six years falls somewhere around 41250.

Hope it helped!!!

Car service cost

Skoda's car cost isn't actually a bad price I've found. Buying the car and running is actually quite cheap

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed