+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: want to adopt a baby boy

want to adopt a baby boy

i want to adopt a baby boy to complete my family. i assure to give a good future to the boy and brought him up with love and affection

Hey rekha,

Why canít you try with some adoption agencies...........you better go to the nearest adoption agencies and they will help you out in the process of adoption.

i have registered with CARA one year back

[QUOTE=Manashwi Gupta;280111]Hey rekha,

Why canít you try with some adoption agencies...........you better go to the nearest adoption agencies and they will help you out in the process of adoption.[/QUOTE]

i have registered with CARA one year back with all the documents required one year back. till to day they have not shown any baby to me. There are lot of orphans in india and orphanages are increasing day by day so also the waiting list of adoptive parents registered with govt recognised adoption agencies.

pl help me in adopting a child legally.

Adoption is not an easier task; it involves more number of risks. You were waiting all these days, why canít you wait for some more time. Please donít be in a hurry. You can better talk to the Cara adoption agencies directly. Try doing it and reply soon.........

Well Said,

I too like to give same piece of advice as given by Aditi Naik!

There are several procedures available for adopting child legally, which takes minimum 1year to complete required actions, so kindly be in patience!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed