+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: he is angry,how to cool him

he is angry,how to cool him

My boyfriend,the best lover iam really really blessed to hav him.his mother is a divorcee.he couldnt get any love or affection from family,so he expects lots of love n care from me.And me the best stupid ever in world unable to express my love,moreover hurts him often.he warned me sooo many times,i crossed limits he is toatlly angry now.his anger is as intense as his love.what shold i do ?
    i tried to change myself,but that changing is not lasting for ever.every mistake is mine still i dont want to lose him.
    please help me how can express my love,in what way i can impress him,how do i change myself...

Hi,

Now you have realized your mistake just ask a sorry to him and talk to him and share how you feel right now after realizing your mistake, he will understand and please dont wait for him to come and talk to you. You make the move and talk to him he will talk to you dont worry..

Thumbs up Just a kiss.

Women are more mental and men are more physical. Go for a movie with him, apologize him and give a kiss. Make his favorite food and serve him. Give him his space and time, he will surely come back.
    Goodluck!

Smile Thank u guys

[QUOTE=prakash1234;280456]Women are more mental and men are more physical. Go for a movie with him, apologize him and give a kiss. Make his favorite food and serve him. Give him his space and time, he will surely come back.
    Goodluck![/QUOTE]

Thank u arjith and prakash,both if ur suggestions really worked..Ofcourse he is still bit angry on me,bt iam planning for a wonderful valentines day,hope this wil definetly works and he wil forgive me whole heartedly..

Your most welcome swathi, surprising him with gifts on the valentines day and just be close with him. everything will be alright.

Dear Sai Swathi
    There is nothing to change in you now, coz u have already realized what ur mistakes are.

Currently you need to work out on interesting stuffs to impress your guy, such as :-

Apologize as many times as u can…..
    Love and compliment him…..
    Surprise him with infinite number of lovable gifts…..
    Ask him for a date….
    Send trustworthy love notes to his mobile….

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed