+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Books for Engineering Student?

Books for Engineering Student?

I am a mechanical engineering student and also a books lover. I want some good recommendations of books out of my syllabus which helpful for an engineering student. If you know about good books please mention here.

Hey Donna,

You have mentioned in your post that you love to read books, first of all tell me, what kind of books you like; then i can help you with it.......Please reply soon

Red face

[QUOTE=donnawhite;280406]I am a mechanical engineering student and also a books lover. I want some good recommendations of books out of my syllabus which helpful for an engineering student. If you know about good books please mention here.[/QUOTE]

Books for engineering student are:-

An Introduction To Electronics Engineering
    Digital Signal Processing
    The Manga Guide To Electricity
    Electricity & Magnetism
    Electronic Devices And Circuits
    Digital Control Engineering Analysis And Design

Hope this help you.....Thank you...

To be perfectly honestly no book will ever tell you engineers what to do. You may be a book lover but trust me i have passed you age group and now i am working for a It company, I know few books and few places where you can find those books for that you need to be bit clear about you in which field are you doing your engineering. electrical engineering, civil engineering or software engineering...? reply me and i can help you regarding the books and stores.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Books
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed