+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: breakup

breakup

hii frns. i am in a relationship with a guy from the past 2 years.i love him a lot.he loved me like anything.actually he is a family member of mine.he lives in chennai.i m from andhra.i am 2 years younger than him.daily we do messages in our college time.i trust him a lot.he is having a girl friend in his college.i talked wid her many times.she also knows about our love towards each other.but she proposed my guy even though she knows about me.he accepted her.really i was feeling like hell.The guy who loved me a lot stopped loving me and cheated me.now he is loving that girl.how can they both do this to me?really i am feeling a lot.wen i saw his messages in facebook or in my mails.i feel like dying.that much we cared for each other.and the photos with him was paining a lot.it seems like my life is empty without him.i loved him that much.what made me to wait for soo long?? for a complete breakup?? for loving 2 years truely ,the result was complete break up with him.i cant imagine another guy in his position.what should i do?please suggest me

Thumbs up Move on

Guy either didn't like something in you, or the way things were going between you. If he moved on with the other girl for no reason, he is man and not a gentleman. He is what is called "douchbag" or loser, you deserve someone better who treats you right for who you are. Someone truly appreciates you or who makes you feel special. Move on find someone better.
    Goodluck!

Dear Sweety!
    I can sense your feeling, don’t worry!

It is actually his bad time, who missed all your precious love for sometime…

Have hope on him, plz him and ask “what went wrong with me, so that you replaced someone in my place?”

See his reply, if it is logical just detach; if he is bluffing kindly give advices and bring him to your path…

Hi Sweety!
    I totally agree with Prakash.. He dint loved you truly so only he left you and accept another girls proposal.. I can understand your situation.. You should go ahead in your life.. He is a cheat.. He may cheat that girl too if he come across any other girl.. So don’t trust him at all.. A perfect person is yet to come in your life.. Don’t think about him much and carry on with your career.. Build your career.. You will get a person soon who will care you and accept you as his partner throughout his life.. Stop missing him and forget about him.. If you have strong willpower then you can do it..
    All the very best for your bright future..

Thanku frns for ur advices
    I asked him directly what was the problem? He told me dat he is contact wid dat girl every day in calls and msgs at the time of our relationship only.he does nt want to see dat girl as his friend.tears fall out of my eyes when i am listening his words.he told me he s having feelings on me still. for loving him truely even from a distance? he used to msg me in some free time only.i thought may be he is busy in his studies.how he can do dis to me? i did nt scolded him.I remained silent. I wish him to marry that girl only.bcz he loves dat girl. I dont want to go in the middle of them.and I know the pain of breakup and the girl who loves my guy should never get dat pain. Bcs as a girl i can understand that girl's feeling too.The pain for me was he is from my family and i used to see him throughout my life. still i am having feelings on him.but i should change myself,bcz he is the guy of another girl.i cant love another guy in future like i loved my guy.

you have to over come from your feeling that you have on him, girls like you deserve a better then him. now you know what he has in mind just push yourself forward with your life for your better future it is best to find a guy who honor you and worship you for life. Even i went through the same as you and after few months i found a person who loved me so much and take care of me so well, i though i will never fall in love with a other guy after him. But that to the god he has blessed me with a wonderful husband and a best friend in my life.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed