+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness

Drink honey water in the early morning in empty stomach
    And eat garlic

You are correct.. Having honey mixed with warm water and having garlic is very good for health to stay fit.. It helps is reducing fat, gastric problems and respiratory disorders.. It keeps your heart healthy.. It also improves digestion and keeps your stomach clean.. If the digestion is smooth then assimilation and excretion will also be very proper.. So I would suggest you all to have Honey water in the morning and garlic at night to stay healthy.

Red face Thanks for your suggestions friends

Honey, garlic are very good for our digestion we should have it plenty of water early in the morning.

In order to have a healthy life style one has to take up a healthy food diet. The food matters a lot, it is always advisable to consume foods that are highly rich in proteins, minerals, vitamins etc....because those foods will help us to have a good health. Prefer eating fruits and vegetables, they are really good and help you to stay fit and healthy always. With that, take up some yoga exercises; this really keeps the body fit and healthy.

Health & Fitness:

The most important part of any health & fitness program is commitment. In addition to diets most programs also include proper physical exercises like for example running, jogging, walking, cycling etc. Mental exercises are another vital component of any health and fitness program.

Health and fitness is very much important. A disease less life is the greatest gift of all. So it is very important to follow a healthy food diet. It is advisable to take up some yoga exercises to have a perfect and a fit body. There are no side effects in it as well as the result is permanent.

Eat healthy foods.
    Eat honey and garic in empty stomach.
    Do exercise regularly,

Thank you guys, and i encourage you guys to share this with all you friends and family. I do drink warm water with honey every morning and it does wonders i feel the difference everyday.

Yes... Honey works

Health is very important in our life, if that is good then our life will really be good. Than being wealthy being healthy is good. If we are healthy the wealth will come automatically. In order to adapt a healthy lifestyle one has to follow a healthy food diet. Keeping away from all the harmful things is really important. If you wanted to stay healthy all the time always prefer doing exercises on a regular basis i think that is the best way to stay healthy all the time. Hope you got my point.

it is good and i will try to use it but tell me solution about the pimples .

A diseased less life is the greatest gift of all, in order to have this life one has to follow a balanced diet. I think there is not even a sole individual who do not wish to stay healthy all the time, almost all wish to have a healthy lifestyle, no matter whether rich or poor. Yoga and exercises are truly good, they are the best way to stay hail and healthy all the time. Other than that prefer eating healthy foods, try to drink some of the fruit juices. Preferably go for some carrot, sapota and other fruit juices. Another important thing is that, whatever you take make sure it is limited because anything that is out of limit is not good for health. If you have limited then it is medicine, anything limitless is poisonous. In short Yoga is good for fitness; balanced diet is good for health.

hye you can add lemon water to it.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed