+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: He is stubborn and I am over possessive . How to deal with it?

He is stubborn and I am over possessive . How to deal with it?

Me and my boyfriend are in love since one and half year. But I am stuck of his stubborn behave and I think I am so over possessive.
    How to handle. Please help.

can anybody reply me please?

Please reply I am waiting. I am trying to settle the things but they are going bad to worse.

[QUOTE=swatidec30;280826]Me and my boyfriend are in love since one and half year. But I am stuck of his stubborn behave and I think I am so over possessive.
    How to handle. Please help.[/QUOTE]

relax swati..! i can help you but please tell me what had happened i can help you with suggestions..!

Hi

Hello swati,

Love is one we can't resist. As a person in love for 6years with a angry n temperes gal, all I can say is two things.

1. If You are of my type, adjust with him n try saying ur prob when u both are very affectionate n try to solve it.

2. If You are not of my type, tell him that its not going well n end up in worse so better we'll end in here.

P.S : My type in the sense I love her whateva it goes..many times we fought n max due to her ill temper n misunderstnadings but I'm the 1st to say sorry n plead her. Coz I want her till the end whateva it does n goes...

Thanks
    Subhash

Thanks and Please sujjest me some more tips

Offcourse I am of your type. I used to say sorry if we have any disputes. But if I try to tell any of my problem as you said “when you both are very affectionate “, then we have another fight.

Sometimes I also feel that when we have any arguments not all times but 1 in 10, he should come and cherish me. But no!

I know that he also feel bad when we have arguments and we don't talk to each other. But his ego is ruining our relationship. He don't initiate from his side. He and I know this very well.

I am also a human and I do feel, “Why should I, every time?”

What to do? How to change his behave? He is good, we used to spend the most beautiful time together when he is in good mood, He do say that no one will going to love him as I do. That's why he is so possessive for me. But his too much dominating nature and ego is crushing all his qualities. And I am taking him as a challenge that I will never leave him, let him do whatever he want, let him do the worst to me. I am still standing by him.

Please help me how to handle?

[QUOTE=AncientAnime;280967]Hello swati,

Love is one we can't resist. As a person in love for 6years with a angry n temperes gal, all I can say is two things.

1. If You are of my type, adjust with him n try saying ur prob when u both are very affectionate n try to solve it.

2. If You are not of my type, tell him that its not going well n end up in worse so better we'll end in here.

P.S : My type in the sense I love her whateva it goes..many times we fought n max due to her ill temper n misunderstnadings but I'm the 1st to say sorry n plead her. Coz I want her till the end whateva it does n goes...

Thanks
    Subhash[/QUOTE]

First of all, in a relationship you have undergo lot of trials, then only the relationship will get stronger; both of you will get to know each other better. You say that your boyfriend is stubborn, then adjust with him. Do not take up doing things which he do not like, be positive; then he will come to know how important you are in his life. You have to get over the possessiveness; then the life will be fruitful. Hope it helped!!

Hi

Sometimes I also feel that when we have any arguments not all times but 1 in 10, he should come and cherish me. But no!

I know that he also feel bad when we have arguments and we don't talk to each other. But his ego is ruining our relationship. He don't initiate from his side. He and I know this very well.

The same happens with my gf, she know what's she sayin n how rude she is @ times of angry... I wait till she's feelin better n this happens each n everytime for every 2 to 3 days. Not easy for any1 to compromise all the times. I feel the same as how u do many times, why me all the time?? N the only ans i'll give myself is I love her n I just want her happiness n nothing more. I dont need her sorry or her consolations for me but just a smile on her face..enough that n I'm on cloud nine if I'm the reason for that smile.

As I know love is undefined, some will expect the same they are givin n some other the happiness of others but the final motive of it is to be happy..its either ur's or both of ur's... Love him n let him know he's everything for you if u dont wanna lose him. If still his ego is there in between you, you both can never be happily together to its fullest.

Thanks
    Subhash

Thanks

Thanks,

I will try the same thing as you are doing to your beloved. I am sure he will change and leave his ego towards me.

[QUOTE=AncientAnime;281134]Sometimes I also feel that when we have any arguments not all times but 1 in 10, he should come and cherish me. But no!

The same happens with my gf, she know what's she sayin n how rude she is @ times of angry... I wait till she's feelin better n this happens each n everytime for every 2 to 3 days. Not easy for any1 to compromise all the times. I feel the same as how u do many times, why me all the time?? N the only ans i'll give myself is I love her n I just want her happiness n nothing more. I dont need her sorry or her consolations for me but just a smile on her face..enough that n I'm on cloud nine if I'm the reason for that smile.

As I know love is undefined, some will expect the same they are givin n some other the happiness of others but the final motive of it is to be happy..its either ur's or both of ur's... Love him n let him know he's everything for you if u dont wanna lose him. If still his ego is there in between you, you both can never be happily together to its fullest.

Thanks
    Subhash[/QUOTE]

Hey swati,

In a relationship misunderstanding and ego are the two main problems. If that is eliminated then there will be no problem at all. So first make sure that you give up your possessiveness towards him, set an example to him. Then automatically he will come on your way. Talk to him, communicate this will definitely solve the problem.

Hi I can understand your feeling, as Reshma says please be an example to him give up your possessiveness towards him be very friendly and never be possessiveness towards anybody possessiveness in one among the things that will spoil a relationship. Talk to him very a low voice and convince him that his ego is taking over him and it is spoiling your relationship. If he remains the same even after your advices you have to look for some better than him.

Hi Swati,

I already replied to one of your thread.. You are in love dear.. You should have patience, self-confidence and problem solving ability.. See, long years ago wife used to agree whatever her husband says.. If he says 1+1=3, then she will agree to that.. Then women started to think and they changed their mindset.. Few years back, wife used to say politely that 1+1 is not equal to 3 but it equals to 2.. Now women started arguments to say that they are perfectly right.. Which is wrong my dear..
    You are in love.. You should know how to retain your love.. You should know what your partner likes and dislikes.. You should put one thing in your mind that adjustments and sacrifices make the bond more stronger..
    Leave your ego.. If you put fight with him, try to solve the disputes of your own.. Even if he started his arguments, you go and console him politely instead of making the things complicated.. Lovers know to handle the situation more than the others.
    I cent percent know that you people know to solve your disputes but you don’t want to.. this is the fact.. You know that you are more possessive, why don’t you change this attitude? Once you have changed your behavior, he will also come to know that you are caring him and you can do anything for him.. And he will also get changed himself..
    Love can make impossible possible..
    All the very best for your love and get married soon.. So that you can put more fights with each other. LOL..

Hi

In order to resolve your problem, I believe that a good communication will be of great help! =) Talk to him not just as his girlfriend but also as a best friend/sister/mom who can actually understood him and the different angles of your relationships. Next thing, lower your pride. Accept your mistakes if you have and don't blame him for the bad things that happened to you before. Be open-minded. And lastly, know how to adjust. If you really love him and wants to have a long lasting relationship with him, be understanding, have your own dignity but lower your pride and also adjust as if it's the right thing to do =)

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed