+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: confused!! need some answers

confused!! need some answers

I am really confused and need some answers.. I was in Calcutta around a month ago for my brother's wedding and I caught up with this cousin of mine..

Her name is Abhishikta and I have always liked her and thought she liked me too

Now, while I was there, she proposed me out of nowhere and at the heat of the moment, I said that I loved her too

Now, I am not really sure if I did the right thing because we hardly get to meet and am not even sure if I really love her.. I don't even know if she really meant it

.... and on top of that, she is my cousin..

Please help me.. I am really confused!!

Hey partha,

I think there is nothing to get confused in this. If you donít mind can i tell you one thing, if you are far away from her and not able to meet her often donít think the love which you both have will diminish; that is the wrong thought. In this case the relationship will grow stronger. You have also mentioned that she is your cousin and you are confused whether to continue the relationship with her or not. You should have had this thought before proposing her, after all the things are over now you are telling that you are confused. This is not the right thing, so better talk to her about this, and make a wise decision. Hope you understood!!

Thanks for the reply, Aditi.. yeah, I do understand what you're saying but I just proposed without even thinking about it

I don't know how she will react when I speak to her about it.. and by the way, what if our love is real..?

I really have no idea what to do..

Hi partha,

Then the fault is on your side, without any plan or thinking you proposed her. Why are you so scared to talk to her partha? Be bold, you are a guy. The best suggestion that i can give you is, go talk to her, if she really loves you she will definitely give you a positive feedback. If your love is true that same love will make you walk in the path of success. Hope for the best.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed